Making a difference – Everyday
HOME LIFE HEALTHCARE provides in-home medical and personal care services to the elderly, disabled, infirmed and special needs patients, including those who require in-home post surgical care. We are committed to provide cost effective, quality home health care and support services that are customized for each client and their family. Following the HOME LIFE HEALTHCARE mission of delivering high quality care with great compassion, our nurses, therapists and home health specialists deliver service in the eight counties that make up the Chicagoland area. Sound fiscal management allows our fast-growing agency to deliver services to home care patients and make a difference – Everyday.
Who can benefit from Home Health Care?
Home Health is designed for clients who are:
- convalescing from illness and/or surgery
- recovering from an accident or trauma
- learning to cope with disability
Who is eligible?
To qualify for Home Health Care, a patient must:
- be essentially homebound; requires assistance and supervision to leave home
- require intermittent care from a skilled health professional
- has a qualified physician to give orders for care
Who pays for Home Health Services?
- IL Public Aid (may require prior approval)
- Commercial or Private insurance (coverage may vary)
- Self-pay (call our office for visit rates)